photo ID : 151877
- View large map
- *The location information gives approximate location of these images. Please note that exact photography locations are not assured.
|Keywords||People Way Pilgrimage Flowers Green Woven hat Cane|
|Copyright Info||© Yasufumi Nishi/© JNTO|
|About This Image|
Article 1. Purpose of Use
The image data of this library has been permitted to be used for the PR of Japan Tourism in order to increase the number of foreigners visiting Japan. However, the data cannot be used if it is deemed inappropriate by the Administrators or if it is to be used for purposes that run counter to the prohibitions stated in Article 5.
Article 2. Image Data
This libabry stores same image contents in 2 different sizes. One is meant for wallpapers and another is for printing purpose. The latter are high resolution images.
1) Images for wallpaper (JPEG, 1280×1280 square pixel, 72dpi) may be downloaded only for personal use (PC etc.). Images may be used on personal homepage, provided the homepage is not meant for any commercial use.Also, in some cases enterprises or corporations willing to use these images in their promotions for attracting foreign visitors and not for commercial purpose may use them after consulting with us in advance.
2) Only the registered members of Japan Photo Library managed by Japan National Tourism Organization - an independent administrative agency (hereinafter called JNTO) - may download images for printing purpose (JPEG, size not defined, 350dpi).
Article 3. Copyright
1) All image data in the Library are copyright of JNTO and the local governments and other public organizations that provide them.
2) JNTO and local governments and other public organizations do not hold the right of portrait and other rights over such images. If third parties' consent is necessary regarding such rights, you must obtain such consent for yourself. In the case of any dispute with third parties regarding such rights, settlement of any such dispute is on your own responsibility.
Article 4. Credit
When you insert Library images in magazines and other printed matter, you must give credit to the copyright holders in one of the following forms. Certain images may require both forms of credit. Please check copyright notices indicated on such images.
・Credit for images copyrighted by JNTO
・Credit for images copyrighted by local governments and other public organizations
©Local government and other public organization / JNTO
If copyrighted by XX City/JNTO, affix ©XX City / ©JNTO.
If copyrighted by XX Visitors Bureau/JNTO, affix ©XX Visitors Bureau / ©JNTO.
Article 5. Prohibitions
It is prohibited to use Library images in the following ways. JNTO may request an injunction against such usage or any use not in keeping with the purpose of the Library and demand recall/destruction of materials at the user's expense.
1) Production/sale of products whose retail appeal depends on images in the Library (picture postcards, calendars, digital data, etc. for sale)
2) Use of images in the Library for rental purposes
3) Use of images in the Library that may lead to fraud or misunderstanding, defamation or outrage against public order and decency
Article 6. Indemnity
JNTO and local governments and other public organizations that provide the image data contained in the Library shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may be caused as a result of the use of such image data.
Article 7. Send us your printed literature [Applicable only to those who want to download images for printing purpose]
If you download images from this library and print them in magazines etc., please do send us 2 free copies of such printed literature for our future use. Please send it on the below mentioned address.
10th Floor, Tokyo Kotsu Kaikan Building, 2-10-1Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006
Japan National Tourism Organization
Information Service Section
Business Cooperation Dept.
Wallpaper size :
960 x 1280 pixel (0.7MB)
Printing size :
2448 x 3264 pixel (1.7MB)
Similar images by color: